Dienstag, 27. September 2016

Patchwork with stitchery SAL , september link up

Ich freu mich, dass es wieder link up Zeit ist für den Patchwork with stitchery SAL.
Dieses Mal ist es bei mir ein Tischläufer geworden. Nicht dass ich schon an Weihnachten denke.... aber ich hatte gerade Lust dazu, etwas aus dem neusten Buch von Gail Pan zu nähen.
I am happy that it is time again to link up for the Patchwork with stitchery SAL.
This time I made a tablerunner. Not that I already think of Christmas....... but I just had fun to sew something from the new book by Gail Pan.
Ich bin einfach so vernarrt in diese Vögel...
I am just so fond of these birds ...
Und ihr, was ist da bei euch gestickt und genäht worden?
Und you, what have you been stitching and sewing?
                                    Hugs, Martina




Kommentare:

Christine Barnsley hat gesagt…

Hello Martina! What a beautiful table runner.... I haven't anything to show this month but things are settling into more of a routine and the new house is feeling more like home so hopefully I will get some more time to stitch! Enjoy the rest of your week! Christine x

Chookyblue...... hat gesagt…

beautiful runner.....love the little birds too......

margaret hat gesagt…

what a lovely piece for Christmas, I have not bought her Xmas book as I have so mnay Xmas things and I do not bother to decorate my house anymore

Cattinka hat gesagt…

Der Läufer ist spitze und es ist gut dass Du ihn fertig hast, Weihnachten kommt ja immer so plötzlich.
LG
KATRIN W.

Rosa hat gesagt…

So gorgeous runner.Christmas is around!

Sheryl S. hat gesagt…

This is a lovely table runner.